Monday, September 21, 2009

Review Of Sony Vaio P



The VAIO P comes equipped with an Intel Atom Z520 CPU running at 1.33GHz, 2GB DDR2-533 RAM, and a 128GB SSD. Will the old adage of “good things come in small packages” ring true with the VAIO P? Let’s see.

Case look and feel

The VAIO P tested here had a glossy black lid, that surprisingly, didn’t attract as many fingerprints and smudges as I would have expected. That isn’t to say it was completely free of them, but it was less than many other manufacturers out there today.

Opening the lid, the keys are silver, and a glossy black bezel surrounds the LCD. It is the classic monochrome color scheme, executed very well.

Sony also offers several colors for the lid in addition to our unit’s “Onyx Black”. They are Garnet Red, Emerald Green, Crystal White, and Gold.

Size & Weight

The VAIO P measures 9.65" wide x 0.78" high x 4.72" deep and weighs 1.4 pounds, making it ridiculously portable. I could easily fit it in my inside coat pocket and in the pocket of a pair of Dockers, even though the rectangular bulge on my thigh came off looking a bit silly.

4 comments:

  1. Do you want to make your laptop use a long time, I can help you, I worked in a laptop battery company. There are many high quality but cheap laptop batteries, sorry to bother you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to say thanks, for your instructions worked first time.

    here is the recovery tutorial: windows 7 reset password

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sony Vaio P is really a nice laptop in 2009.
    and now I want to know how to convert AVI to DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find your blog informative. You can consideredPrimeBook 4G Laptops for cheap and best for students laptop.

    ReplyDelete